Wednesday, February 11, 2009

~Wobble Bobble~

For Valentines Day 2007, I got Andy a bobble head of his favoritest person ever: Moi! I found a website that specializes in personalized bobble heads and it was a must have. All they needed was a picture of me (not to mention a substantial chunk of my paycheck) and *voila*, 4-6 weeks later a mini-me arrived via UPS! My darling husband keeps his uber fantastic gift on a shelf in his office so he can spend all day with me--what more could a wife ask for?

The only problem with getting him such an awesome present is that I haven't been able to top it…!

Here is a picture of my wobble bobble:


(please note that the picture was provided by Andy's mobile phone, hence the quality doesn't do it justice!)

5 comments:

Carly Jane said...

I love it! That is so sweet and such a great Idea. You are so creative. I will have to think of something creative like that... You go Jaimie :)

reese said...

thats so cool -- don't you hate it when you even out do yourself on gifts -- so how much of your paycheck was this wobble bobble?

a_fisher said...

You should get a bobble of Jayden (sp?). That could top it.

Kelly said...

That is freaking hilarious and totally awesome!!

NduguNStephie said...

I was just thinking about your bobble head today.. weird!