Monday, February 2, 2009

Walk and Roll!!!

Where oh where did the weekend go? It slipped right through our fingers--ah, but don't they all?
We had a pretty eventful weekend! Friday night, we kicked up our heels and caught up on our television viewing! Saturday was a day of work for Andy and a day of relaxation for Jaimie (not to mention the only free day of the week in my diet, which means no exercise and eat anything I want--in moderation)--fun times! Saturday evening we went to an adult game night at a friend's house--a friend I have not seen since, oh...8th grade! It was very much fun! We played Loaded Questions and Scattergories and the food was fantastic! It was so much fun catching up with Carly and her sister...and to meet both of their guys!! Good Times!
Poor Andy was so sick on Sunday that he spent the entire day in bed, with the exception of a field trip to my parents house to watch the Super Bowl! For me, Sunday had me jumping back on that wagon. I ate super healthy--bringing a weight watchers meal to my parents house to eat instead of the yummy snacks and chili they had set up for the game--and I did a lot of walking. I walked from my house to my parents house twice (4 miles total). My dad drove me home the first time and then I drove home from the Super Bowl the second time. (This is where the walk and roll title comes from! Clever Clever!) I also went that extra mile and did 31 minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes on the treadmill. Hey...the super bowl was on, my movie had ended and I was bored!

Below is a picture of my second walk of the day (yes...i stopped and took a picture of my shadow with my iphone!):

1 comment:

NduguNStephie said...

Did you walk in snow? Congrats on walking from your house to mom and dads!! Did anyone walk with you? I dont think I could have done that... seems scary walking next to busy streets...