Monday, February 9, 2009

Weigh-In: Week Cuatro

So we have reached week four of the P|M Challenge and with it, I bring rather discouraging (to me) news...I have gained 2.2 pounds since last Monday. Funny how loads of work and effort + eating right will only make a person lose one pound, but four days of not eating super well (although not THAT bad) and lacking three days of exercise will make a person gain 2.2 pounds...

So...the contest ends on Friday (in four days) and I've pretty much thrown in the towel as of this morning. So that's pretty sad. I'm sad. If I wasn't up against someone who is currently breast feeding and able to drop two pounds in ten minutes, I might not feel this way, but the fact of the matter is, it is impossible to win now.

I've now lost a total of 4.2 pounds...pretty much back to week one. Oh well...maybe next year!

2 comments:

reese said...

sorry to hear about that :( i know it can be quite frustrating!!

- hey why cant i view your blog about jessica simpson? its on my dashboard and then i click on it and it states that page does not exist???

- and i believe that blue eye shadow would look fabulous on you :) hehe

NduguNStephie said...

Thats NOT fair that they allowed a breast feeder in your competition!

Did i miss a blue eyeshawdo comment somewhere?