Saturday, February 28, 2009

Melting Pot Fun

Friday night, my sister and I went to drown our sorrows in chocolate fondue at The Melting Pot. We had a delicious meal of bread w/ their Wisconsin Trio fondue, salad for my rabbit-eater of a sister, surf and turf and my favorite: DESSERT, which included pound cake, brownies, bananas, strawberries, cheesecake, rice crispie treats and marshmallows dipped in their Ying Yang [dark chocolate and white chocolate] fondue. Even thought we were both so stuffed by the time that dessert arrived, we couldn't pass it up. I really need to go to the Melting Pot for JUST dessert...that would be awesome, plus way better on my budget!!! Below are some pictures of Jaimie and Stephanie's night of fondue madness!
Stephanie is ready to munch on some shrimp:

Our Yin Yang dessert. Mmmmm:

And finally...we have one of the women's restroom perks: Maxipads. I am trying to refrain from imagining the emergency that made management think having a bowl of these on the counter was a great idea:

4 comments:

Blonde Barrister said...

Sounds like a fun night! I will have to remember to stay out of the bathroom!!!! That picture is hilarious!

Andrea @ The Miller Spot said...

I had no clue that Stephanie ate rabbits... Do they taste like chicken? Slurp!

P.S. Melting Pot = delish.

NduguNStephie said...

MMM! It was deeeee-lish! I loved my cajun shrimp, chicken, steak, and sausage!!!

And I do NOT regret eating both of the brownies HAHAHAHA!

We are going to go to the one in Tulsa for my Birthday!!!

sadie.higs said...

haha! LOVE that you took a photo of maxipads in the bathroom :)