Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eskimo Joes


My time spent in Stillwater, Oklahoma...oh so many years ago...was short-lived. It was freaking awesome, though--I would do it again in a heartbeat!

One thing I miss most is driving down Highway 51 and seeing the Eskimo Joes sign that said "Say Cheese Fries" welcoming me into one of the best towns in Oklahoma. Oh how I love cheese fries. Eskimo Joe isn't too bad himself.

This post is just me. Reminiscing about the younger years...and having a huge craving for a hamburger, cheese fries and an ice cold coke, sipped out of a classic plastic Joe's cup. Mmmm....

1 comment:

NduguNStephie said...

Daniel got Lindy an Eskimo Joes shirt... it is Purple haha! He also bought Malin and her baby one.. all purple - so they can match!

This is me telling you a pointless story :o)

GO POKES!