Tuesday, March 27, 2012

*Crossroads*

I am a 31 year old woman who has been at the same job for over 8 years. A job that has nothing to do with my college degree, so I have to decide if this is what I want to do forever, or do I want to strive for more.

Striving for more would be to jump into a field that is foreign to me. Something completely different than what I'm used to...but do I really want to take the time (and spend the money) to do it?

I'm not getting any younger. I'm not happy where I am. I'm not sure that this change in my life will make me any happier, though.

What the hell do I want to be when I grow up? I actually may have figured out WHAT...but I'm so scared. I am so afraid of change, it's ridiculous.

So I'm at a crossroads. Do I, or Don't I?

And if I choose "do"...will I follow through? Will I fail? Will I succeed? Or should I just stay back where it is comfortable...


2 comments:

Eric said...

Is there no compromise? If not, you probably should make the leap of faith and become that sexy rodeo clown you were meant to be. Any other choice would clearly be laced with regrets.

NduguNStephie said...

I think you should take the leap - Maybe take classes that you think you are interested in.. then you can weed out the ones that you thought you were.. but ended up being totally lame... like for me.. it was Marketing.. yuck!