Monday, April 2, 2012

Sunday Bang

April Fools 2012 was an extremely busy day for me.  It started with a 10-mile bike ride with horrendous winds that about killed my ass...and then out to a property in Piedmont, Oklahoma where I got to shoot guns for the very first time. 

It's the American way, y'all. 

At first I was really timid about the experience, afraid that the kick back on weapons would hurt (I'm kind of a baby) and then I was full on shooting guns like nobody's business.  That's a lie.  I mostly took pictures...but I didn't hesitate to try everything except the shot gun which looked like a huge punch in the stomach (which would be great birth control).

Here is me:



All in all...it was a fantastic weekend for sure!


2 comments:

Eric said...

Nice relevant title, :)

I'll bet you guys were setting up targets at 500 yards (for the rifles, not pistols).

NduguNStephie said...

Are you going to join the NRA now? HAHA!