Monday, January 21, 2013

HBD, Little Indian :)

Towards the end of last year, I became closer to one of my acquaintences and the timing of such friendship could not have been more appropriate.  I admit, my life was headed in a downward spiral due to multiple situations in which I had zero control.  It was hard...and then I met this man whose energy and spirit has had a tremendous affect on me.

My friend's ferver for life and love for his job, which is basically  helping people and saving lives, is a quality in which I strive for in my own life. He is an amazing human being and I think everybody should have a person in their lives such as he is. 

A strong point is that he is Hindu and my curiosity into his religion was piqued, so I picked up a book and  learned about Hinduism.  Intriguing.  Hindus are incredible and peaceful people...their moksha something that I would love to obtain some day.  My friend has an aura of happiness surrounding him...and it is contagious.  It will be a sad day when we drift apart, being so busy in our own lives for one another, but right now, he's a great person to have around...

Happy 30th Birthday to this beautiful soul.


His little mocha face would probably turn beet red if he knew that I wrote all of this cheesy stuff about him...but he is definitely worth praising.  Definitely.

No comments: