Wednesday, January 2, 2013

~Happy New Year - 2013~

A new beginning...new hope...new goals.

If everything goes according to plan, 2013 is going to be the best year ever for this Lopez girl...a fresh, new start.  I left all my baggage in 2012 and hope that my current journey is much better than the last.  My resolutions are short, but sweet, and my goals are bigger and brighter than ever before.

I celebrated the 2012/2013 transition with a great friend--one who has opened my eyes to a new world with his positive, laid back attitude.  A person whose hard work and dedication in life has inspired me to reach for greater things.  A man whose love and commitment to his family has made my heart swell.  A little Indian who is always smiling, even when he isn't aware of it.

How can a person NOT have a good year when it is started with so much positive energy??



Happy New Year...from a little Latina to you!

No comments: