Monday, September 10, 2012

OU Game Day - September 8, 2012



Let me preface this post by saying I DO NOT wear crimson and cream...but my friends do and they shine beautifully in it!  I am an Oklahoma State girl, orange and black all around.  This shirt made me break into hives.  Guilt and shame sat on my shoulder all day as I walked around as a traitor...but you know what?  I had fun!  Also, staying true to my pokes, I had my O-State panties on ;)

Saturday was my first tailgate ever and I went with Chanel and Amanda.  A day of drinking, eating, looking cute and football...and so many girls in cowboy boots and booty shorts/dress combos. 

It's a football game..do you really need THAT MUCH make up???

The Oklahoma Sooners won (good job!), but my Oklahoma State Cowboys lost (what sadness)...


Side note:  I love these girls more than anything.  They are amazing, beautiful souls and I'm so happy to have them in my life.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Gorgeous, and one of you even has a BEER!!!!