Monday, September 17, 2012

Lopez Weekend Update

This past weekend was a whirlwind of busy, fun and responsibility. The days flew by, even with  an extra day off (Friday) that I took to move out of my house and back in with my parents.  Good times, good times.

After an exhausting day of moving big furniture and multiple small trips, I went on a girl-date with Chanel.  (Have I mentioned lately how incredible this girl is?)  We went and had a steak dinner in Bricktown and then to an art show in the Plaza District.  We ended our night at a dive bar called Blue Note where a 90's cover band was playing.  It was a really great time.

Saturday was a day of me trying to catch up on my DVR shows so I could watch everything I could before canceling and then my daughter had her first Fall soccer game.  Her team dominated--but it was fun because both of my parents went, my sister was down from Tulsa and my beautiful little niece came to support her cousin. 

Here is a picture of Auntie Lopez and her favoritest niece ever!


Since Saturday night was the last night in my house, I had some of my favorite girls come over for a Ribbon cake from Raspberries 'n Creme (omg yum!!!) and champagne.  Then we went to dinner at 1492 and had a delicious latin cuisine.  Yes, we had dessert first...because we are adults and we can do whatever we want!

Here we are at dinner...with our crazy straws!


After dinner, Chanel, Roxanne and I had a horror movie watch party and that's how we closed out Saturday.  Glorious...

Those are my weekend highlights.  Like I said...blog diary.  I can write about whatever I want :)

No comments: