Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Li'l Divas - September 27-28, 2008

Jadyn has been playing soccer since Fall '04 and the team she currently plays with is called Li'l Divas! It is so exciting to watch them play--I'm very competitive, so I really get into it! This past weekend, the girls played in their very first tournament and placed 3rd and we are SO PROUD of them! (They were up against some pretty tough teams, too!) Here is a picture of our baby girl with the other little divas:


(Yes, their jerseys do look like they have a picture of a stripper on it...or maybe something you would picture on the mudflap of an eighteen-wheeler!)

2 comments:

Andrea @ The Miller Spot said...

Cute! Glad I finally get to come to a game this weekend. :-)

NduguNStephie said...

Congrats to Jadyn!!! I am so very proud of her! I will let her know how proud we are of her on Sunday!!