Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween at Work

Happy Halloween!!! My work had a costume contest today and if you dressed up, you got to eat lunch for free! Who am I to pass up a free lunch?? I dressed up as Tina Fey impersonating Sarah Palin. Only TWO people guessed right, everyone else guessed that I was Sarah Palin. Dummies. Here are a few pictures of today's festivities--please note in the group picture, I am next to Obama--and it was a female friend of mine! I did let them think I was Sarah Palin for a second so they could get their cute little picture of Obama and 'Palin' in a compromising position (see below!).
The Group:

My Walk in front of the Judges:

Tina-Fey-Impersonating-Sarah-Palin and Obama:

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Awesome! Way to pull it off...you could be on SNL:!!

Holly said...

Looks like fun. It looks like you have a spirited office!

reese said...

you kinda look like her :) btw i accidentally clicked on the pic and it made it like freakin life size.

NduguNStephie said...

You make a perfect Papra-Sailin!

oops.. I mean Sarah palin pretending to be tina fey pretending to be Sarah Palin being Tina Fey... WHEW!

I think i have carpel tunnel after that!