Monday, September 22, 2008

1998 Heritage Hall Reunion

Saturday night was my highschool reunion, which was located at The Skirvin Hotel. Ten Years, wow, we are getting old…FAST!!! It was actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be--it was nice to see everyone. We are all so grown up now!! After meet and greet and the slide show, the party was taken to the downstairs bar and after five shots, two of straight vodka, I was totally wasted. Not drunk, wasted. This happens to me maybe once every two years and has probably happened three or four times in my whole life. Yesterday was no fun and I'm not 100% convinced that I am completely cured today! I apparently made some nice phone calls that night, too. I remember calling Kaitlyn…but I called Andrea…and I do not remember that at all. So…that shows you how much fun I had! ;o) Here are some pictures from our reunion:
Julie and Me:

Julie, Kelly and Me:

Kelly and Andy:

Our 1998 Graduating Class:

2 comments:

NduguNStephie said...

Wow - did you guys coordinate your black dresses for the event ;)

Did you take that Limo behind you hehehe! I am sad that I didn't get a drunk dial =c <-- that is a REAL sad face!

Holly said...

I wish that the last picture could be made bigger...I want to get a really good look at everyone =) I think I saw Julie Brock Saturday at the fair??