Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

This year was the first year that we had both of the kids all night long--so we weren't rushing around early in the evening in order to get Ethan to his second half of Halloween fun--and it was very exciting for us!!! Our goal was to fill their bags up to the top...and the kids pooped out before we did and they only got 3/4 of the way up--but boy did they get a lot of good stuff!!! We were done with the whole night at 9:00 because they were begging to get home...they were tired and their bags were too heavy!!! I am now going to bombared you with lots and lots of pictures of Halloween night!!!
The kids (a skeleton and a ninja!):


Our kids feigning exhaustion on top of their stashes:

My parents:

My parents, the kids...and the electronic grim reaper:

2 comments:

NduguNStephie said...

How fun!!! I see you forgot to mention how Jadyn took out her crap candy and gave them to Emily hahaha!

Jadyn is the cutest skeleton ever!!!!! Maybe I will be that for halloweenie next year =)

Susan said...

I love the halloween pics!!! The kids are adorable, and I LOVE the your parents!! They're always so funny. Now, what's this about crap halloween candy for Emily? lol