Monday, November 26, 2012

Pack Pint Running

Every Thursday evening, a locally owned business holds a small running event called the Pack Pint Run.  It is a 5K course that runs through a posh neighborhood called Nichols Hills and allows runners to set their own pace while outdoor training.  With the daylight hours becoming shorter and shorter, much of my fall/winter running is on a treadmill, so I enjoy this outdoor fun run very much.  Plus, each run ends with a pint of beer which isn't so bad...if you like beer. 

A couple of weeks ago was the first official 'night' run.  I run with my little running light; however, some people were ill prepared and glow sticks were handed out.  Here is a picture taken by the Red Coyote of the group for that night.  I really like it (and I'm in the front, crouched down with my bright light on my hand!!)



No comments: