Monday, November 26, 2012

Princess Chanel



Earlier this year, I met an amazing person.  Her name is Chanel.  She is funny, beautiful, outgoing and caring...and I would consider her to be one of my closest friends.  My partner-in-crime, if you will...and definitely one of my favorite people.

Chanel just had a birthday--turning the ripe 'old' age of 27.  SHE thinks it's old...but I am willing her to have the best year of her life.  It's going to happen and I'm going to be along for the ride!

We celebrated her birthday on three different nights.  The first was a night of her and me at Saints, a pub in the Plaza District in Oklahoma City.  Drinking and shenanigans ensued and let's just say...Chanel had a really great time. 

Our photo-op:


The next night--after her full day of recovery--was dinner at Iron Starr (um, YUM) and then out to McNellie's, a pub in Midtown.

Here is a pic of Chanel, me and her cookie cake at Iron Starr:



And a picture of our group--one of the best groups I've ever been a part of--at McNellie's:



Finally, on her actual birthday, we went out for wine and dessert at a place called Vin Dolce in Edmond.  It was a quiet night with four girls--my favorites ever! :)

Happy Birthday, Chanel.  xx

No comments: