Tuesday, August 14, 2012

PartyGirl

I have amazing friends.  I can't even put into words how utterly fantastic they are.  I have been going through a lot lately...more than just a divorce and an adjustment...and my friends have been keeping me busy through it all.  I know that when the party stops, shit will get real, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it. 

Until then, over the past couple of months, my friends have been by my side and I love them so much for it.

Swim day with Lacy, Amanda and Chanel:



Tulsa time with my sister and Evan:


My best friend Julie came up from Dallas for a weekend.  We went to dinner and then out to the dueling piano bar -- as you can tell by our air guitar and microphone display on top of the piano that we are clearly playing with our feet:


Amanda, Chanel and me at JJ's Alley, right before we went and got our groove on at Candy club:


Mustache Bash Music Festival with Roxanne and Chanel:



And...to top it off...a night at the Copa with Chanel and her friend Micah.  Let me tell you something about Micah.  He is gay...and he is completely awesome.  I love him!  I'm pretty sure he told me how pretty I was and how young I look about 100x that night--and for those words to come from a gay man with no ulterior motives is priceless.  Not to mention he is super hot...



So...keeping myself occupied is working for now.  Mostly, at least.  I have good days and bad days, as you saw in yesterday's post...but let's hope the good begin to outweigh the bad...in a major way. 

No comments: