Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Book Club: First To Die

Our book club book for the month of August was First to Die by James Patterson. We chose something light (a 'non-thinker') to conclude our summer reading. This is the first book in a 7-book series of The Women's Murder Club, which happens to be a new tv series (which I am very anxious to see!). Lindsay Boxer is the main character and she's a detective who solves crimes with her department--and on the side with her girls! Once I start a series, I have to finish it out of principle, so I went ahead and read books 1 - 6 and am waiting for 7 to come out in paperback (so that it matches the rest of the books in my set!) I swear...if reading made you thin, I would be branded an anorexic!!! Ha! Anyway...if you want a light, fun read, I recommend that you pick this book up! Here's a picture of the first book in the series for reference:

1 comment:

NduguNStephie said...

I am just so fascinated by how much you read! 1-6 that is just amazing!

I have troubles just reading 1 book =) hehehe!