I have been tagged by my fantabulous SIL, Andrea--and am def. up for the challenge!!!
Here Are the Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to 6 other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you've accepted the challenge and refer to your post.
1. What did you do 10 years ago?
10 years ago, I just graduated highschool (our reunion is coming up on September, eek!), was one month away from meeting the man I would spend the next ten years of my life with (and many more to come), Andy, and I was excited about starting college at OSU with my bff, Julie!!
2. Five items on your to-do list today:
1. Read 30 pages in my book
2. Count down every dragging hour of my working day
3. Pick up Jadyn from her grandpa's
4. Pick up the house a little bit
5. Dinner at Musashi's with Andy, Julie and Eric!
(Okay...so until number 5, my day is pretty boring!)
3. Snacks I enjoy? If you couldn't tell by looking at me, i LOVE to eat! I love cookies and candy and cake and coke! I love it all! I love chips and bread and crackers and cereal...really, the list goes on forever.
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Everything I could think of...I would quit working (duh) and the very first thing I would do is take my family and Andy's family (all immediate, of course) on a trip to Europe...and it will be super long because we'll all be on a boat. I, too, would make sure my whole immediate family was set for life and then live a quiet, peaceful life!
5. Places I would live: I'm stuck here in Oklahoma...but if I could go anywhere, it would definitely be to Connecticut. I don't know if I've over-glamorized it through all of my trips there and my family being there...but everytime I go back I never want to leave. The East is such a beautiful place!
I have very few people to tag! I am challenging Kelly and Stephanie to respond to my tag!