Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary and Happy Father's Day!

Andy and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary yesterday...so it was a double-special day for Andy, it being Father's Day as well! I got this awesome camera for my birthday, yet I neglected to take any pictures of our Father's Day activities, which is really disappointing--so all you get is words!!!
We started the day off by going to church (the first time we were at a church since our wedding) to watch Jadyn do her VBS program. We followed that by lunch at Johnnies with Andy's mom and then a trip over to Andy's dad's house to visit with his father, Susan, Andrea, Kevin and Ri-guy! Then it was off to dinner-prep for Andy and me and we baked a delish enchilada dinner for my dad and Andy's dad. In the end, our Anniversary was a bit overshadowed by all of the Father's Day events - and freaking GOLF - but we survived the busy day! As for our Anniversary, I can only say: TO INFINITY...AND BEYOND!!!

No comments: